Yoga & Pilates in South Africa
Looking for a trip of a lifetime? Ever wanted to escape to Africa and be at one with nature? There is no better way to do it than on a Yoga and Pilates Escape into the African Bush.
At My Escape we really have put the most magical package together for you. We are working closely with an Independant Tour Operator focused exclusively on luxury travel to Southern and Eastern Africa, the Indian Ocean islands and Arabia.
This trip of a lifetime is tailor made and gives you the chance to see the beauty of Africa.
The first part of this trip takes you to Mabibi which is a remote magical place of coastal forests, grasslands, bush, shimmering lakes and exquisite sandy beaches.
The second part of this trip takes you to Phinda Private Game Reserve situated in the lush Maputaland region of northern KwaZulu-Natal. Here you will be able to see Africa's BIg Five (Lion, leopard, elephant, black and white rhino, buffalo).
Dates: TBC for late 2015- early 2016 please enquire for more details
Twin room share £3045 pp
Single room £3545
- All meals and accommodation per itinerary
- All road transfers as indicated in itinerary
- Twice daily game drivers while on safari
- At the beach lodge all meals, teas, use of snorkelling equipment, guided walks, kayaking and sundowners at Lake Sibaya.
What's not included:
- Personal insurance
- International flights as indicated in the intinerary
- Beverages with the exception of the Game Reserve and Beach Lodge
- Spa treatments
Please contact Holly direct to view a detailed itinerary.