Yoga & Pilates in Morocco
Surf in perfect warm water waves. Sleep in a luxurious setting. Eat incredibly well. Restore. Revive and feel amazing.
Join us for a week of pure revitalisation and sunshine. The week promises to be relaxing break with daily yoga and Pilates classes in the indoor yoga shala or outdoors. Come to relax and unwind, make use of the pool, explore the local area, enjoy the water sports, have a massage or simply read a book. There will be time for quiet contemplation as well as time to get to know a group of like minded people. The choice is yours.
7th-14th February 2015
4th-11th July 2015
Cost: from £530
A TYPICAL DAY
7.30am Morning meditation
Day to explore, surf, massage, day trip or chill by pool
5.30pm Sunset Yoga
One to One tuition can be arranged with Holly for alignment sessions, this costs £35 an hour and must be booked before arrival at Villa Mandala.*Extra Activities (optional extras): hammam, (traditional Moroccan steam bath), surfing, massage, day trips to Essaouira, Agadir and the local souqs, horse riding, quad biking and camel riding. All activities are easily arranged during your stay upon request.
- Return Agadir airport transfers. Transfers from Marrakech incur a cost and can be arranged
- Stunning beach front accommodation at Villa Mandala (in a twin, double or triple bedroom share)
- Wholesome breakfast, nutritious lunch & a gourmet vegetarian dinner (6 nights per week)
- Unlimited fruits, tea and coffee
- Exclusive and unlimited use of all facilities: swimming pool, hammam, yoga shala and its yoga mats, bricks, bolsters & blankets
- Two yoga/pilates classes each day with highly qualified and experienced teachers (for all levels & abilities)
- A homemade goody bag to take away, full of yoga/pilates tips & inspirational ideas
- Daily cleaner service
- The friendly host service of the team at the retreat throughout your stay
A 7 DAY YOGA PILATES RETREAT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Flights and Marrakech transfers- Easy Jet offer cheap flights, book early for the best deals.
- Travel insurance
- The mid week evening meal (the chef's night off!)
- Extra activities, excursions or trips
- Extra taxis to and from places during the retreat
- Extra costs incurred for Foreign Bank transfer payments